Relocating to a new city can be a big challenge. Especially when you are not familiar with the rental and real estate market, nor with the San Francisco neighborhoods or San Diego neighborhoods.
Working with a local relocation specialist can be a big asset when looking for a new place or the right neighborhood in a new city.
Are you looking for the neighborhood that defines your lifestyle?
San Francisco, the Bay Area, as well as San Diego, are known for their different neighborhoods, which have something to offer for every mindset. Every neighborhood defines its own lifestyle.
AMSI’s licensed relocation specialist will help you find the right neighborhood. Whether you are looking for a family-friendly, practical and comfortable, upscale, hip, quiet or cutting-edge neighborhood, San Francisco, the Bay Area and San Diego have the neighborhood that suit your needs.
Neighorhood orientation tour
A neighborhood tour lasts approximately four hours, but can vary depending on the area. This service includes:
- Pick-up at hotel, office or airport
- Information on pricing
- Full relocation package provided including maps and school information, etc
- General market information provided of rental and real estate market
Get an overview of the San Francisco neighborhoods or San Diego neighborhoods.
Are you looking for a new place to call home?
Our rental tour is designed to find a rental property, whether you are looking for a furnished short-term or long-term rental.
An experienced real estate professional will prepare a customized tour for you, and tour you throughout the city.
Customized one-day rental tour
- Consultation with transferee as to criteria of rental
- Pick up at hotel, office or airport
- Information on rental-housing and pricing
- Full relocation package provided including maps, school information, etc
- Assistance with credit application and credit report process
- Assistance with application process
- Assistance with price or lease negotiations
Comprehensive rental tour
This tour includes everything that a one-day rental tour includes.
However, you will have the opportunity to work with an AMSI agent on an ongoing basis, until you get what you are looking for and secure your new home.
Are you relocating to San Francisco, the Bay Area or San Diego, or have you already made your move but you are not sure where to start to get all the paperwork done?
Then AMSI can help you with our settling-in services, which helps you through your relocation process.
This service can be customized and may include:
- Setting up bank account
- Obtaining a social security number
- Applying for a driver’s license or identification card
"Let us help you make the right move by choosing the right rental and the right neighborhood..."