I am a good listener. My respect for my clients is the key to my success . Always keeping my clients goal in sight, allows me to work well with either buyers or sellers.
Real estate has been a passion of mine since childhood. I made the floor plans and built my first house when I was 19 years old. Today my favorite pastime is attending open houses on Tuesdays and Sundays. Thus I am always aware of the general trend of values in the property market. Examples are, their selling prices, how long they remain on the market and whether it is a sellers or buyers market and the many other factors affecting residential real estate. Helping people in re-locating to San Francisco, gives me the knowledge of the wonderful diversity in neighborhoods, magnificent architecture, and beauty of my fabulous city. It has given me an excellent insight to matching homes to client's lifestyle dreams.
I work tirelessly and diligently in locating suitable homes for my homebuyers. My innovative marketing strategy will achieve a quick sale and top dollar amount for your property.
- Strong negotiating & strategic marketing program.
- Global marketing, home staging, preparation and more.
- I have the knowledge to work in a market where homes sell for more than the asking price.
- I set up an automated MLS email system which allows you to - view new listings as soon as they are listed on the MLS.
-Free no obligation evaluation of your home.
- Certificate of Interior Design, London
- Montessori Teachers Diploma (Maria Montessori - Italy)
- California Real Estate Sales License
- Past Texas Real Estate Sales License